Hynt Beauty

How and why I swear by it

Back when  I opened the doors to my Boutique Skincare Studio, I was seeking a cosmetic line with specified prerequisites.

First and fore most, my products must be cruelty free. I research lines which are non comedogenic and developed with skin loving, breathable ingridients. Non toxic is a must, skin benefiting even better!

Skin benefitting. What does that mean? For myself, that is a cosmetic that functions efficiently as a “makeup” camouflaging and accentuating desired facial geographics. What makes it “skin benefitting” is the cosmetics’ dynamic ability to treat, correct and protect. It’s quite amazing when the formulas is right. Hynt Beauty, a well developed line where your skincare is essentially built into your makeup.

Hynt checks all my 📦’s.

 Skin Prep SPF doubles as a primer which includes pine bark extract,  rhatany root extract, aloe leaf and sesame seed oil to name a few.

Avocado oil makes Duet concealer another star product. My experience with Duet, is that “ a little dab will do ya” I apply this creamy concealer after prep as if it were a “highlighter” Next I carve out my cheeks with Hynt “Bronzing powder” I warm the sides of my nose and buff the bronze up towards my hairline, beneath my chin and jaw. I set with a dusting of velluto powder in “Light Beige” to set the look. For the finale I seal & blur my makeup with “Translucent Pearl”. It’s soft, butter soft. So your I’m for a real treat. It’s very much unlike any other setting powder I have ever used. It’s not dusty, or drying. It’s just pure angel kisses on your cheeks!



Now I understand most women want pigment, and a naked palette for a “Look” any time, anywhere. Am I right? Well, That’s where Sweet Spot comes in. Your 3 pan clean and cruelty free “NAKED” doppelgänger.

 I use the Matte Pink Seashell as a base. I blend in the toasted peach into my upper and lower lid with a blending brush next I pat in the cocoa onto the lid and blend again (lightly)  into my lash line. Nocturne Mascara and look served. Promote it to a night look when you line your tight rim with Forte Liner in “Black”. Bellini Nude, Aria pure lipstick for everyday/night wear.

Now that you have the tea on one of my most cherished “Clean Beauty” lines, I will leave you with your above “Look RX”

Thanks for coming by!

Please comment if you try this look. I am living to know what you think🌼🍃🧘🏻‍♀️👄🌙








Comments