Powder Sunscreens


Powder Sunscreen

And why you’ll love it!



My introduction to powdered sunscreen was through mineral makeup. The first two brands I ever had the pleasure of unsung were colorscience and then iSclinical.  It’s important to reapply your sun protection through out the day as there are contributing factors (sweat & lipids to name a couple) which breakdown the suncreen efficacy. When you are looking to implement  a sunscreen, who finds it practical to reapply a liquid spf after you just applied your gorgeous days makeup 30 minutes ago?!

An eco beauty angel, well any of my clean beauty angels for that matter; require something light and practical. 

Stop reapplying sun screen in liquid form, and utilize a simple powder sunscreen. My current go to being Super Goop. Now that iSclinical has amazing powdered SPF back in their arsenal, they have proven to be a cut about the rest.  All you do is roll out the brush and apply the powder over your complexion just like you would setting powder. It’s as simple as that!

Super Goop spf powders come in 4 shades: Translucent (great for body, hands, décolletage) Light, Medium & Deep.

I wear light as a protective setting powder and Translucnet to reapply daily to my hands, neck and chest. The tops of my feet, usually any area exposed to the sun that day. This powder is a dream for touch ups and reapplication of multiple small areas of the body.

Please message me for a recommendation on Supergoop SPF for complete full body proprietary application rituals. 

More will come on iSclincals powered spf now that they have brought them back. One of my favorite qualities of the iS powered SPF is the dna repair built in. Truly a dream. If you want eternal youth SPF is your blueprint. 

Whimsy and Wonder, Coco






Comments