Chlorophyll, that majestic green drink you’re seeing pop up everywhere



Chlorophyll. It makes plants green. Many antioxidants, and healing properties to benefit our health as well, so cheers to that! 

Chlorophyllin comes from plants or supplements, though supplements can be more effective. Chlorophyllin in supplement form, is a part of my daily routine. As I love trying new supplements, healthy meals (food is medicine after all) teas and tinctures; I always manage to circle back to chlorophyllin water. 


What prompted this entry is that I had been dabbling in different teas as of late. I would mix, blend and steep health laden combinations. Doing so, I sort of just forgot about my daily chlorophyll habit. As I was brewing some reishi, lions mane and awshwaganda, I spotted my chlorophyll tincture. I mixed 5 emerald droplets of health in my water. After a day of doing so, I noticed my body was functioning more “timely”. I felt less inflammation. I felt lighter and slightly more energetic, three days later the bloat was gone. I was out of my leggings and back into my denim. 


Now, if that’s not convincing enough. Let me dazzle you with the research. I am basing this entry off of my own personal experience with this jewel toned magic, however the research is important to substantiate this single claim. Don’t take my word for it! Pay close attention to the data and form your own understanding. 


In 2015 two research studies were conducted by PubMed, a highly respected database from the national institute of health. Ten people saw improvement in sun damaged skin when utilizing topical chlorophyllin over an eight week period. Similarly ten people who topically utilized chlorophyllin over an eight week period saw acne, oily skin and large pores all improve. 


In 2004 a study conducted by Indian Pediatrics, found that wheat grass given to those suffering from blood disorder Thalassemia, required far less boood transfusions. 


Many research and data reports are out there, however the aprehension is from their just not being a large amount of accumulative data and research. On an optimal note, Chlorophyll has proven effective in the studies which have been conducted. 


Research data and studies mentioned here were gathered from:


 https://www.healthline.com/health/liquid-chlorophyll-benefits-risks


&


https://www.indianpediatrics.net/july2004/july-716-720.htm


If you find yourself curious and decide to try this majestic plant based cure all, leave a comment and let me know how you liked it. 


Xx,


Coco

Comments